Tuesday 9 December 2008

Madam's Xmas Advent 2009 - Day 9


Day Nine, feeling festive and fine!
I really am enjoying this Christmas countdown and all the merriment that comes with it!
You liked the songs so far? Add a comment if you have any suggestions!


I really heart this song! It is one of the most overlooked Christmas tracks, and even though it's new it has not got the airplay it deserves!
It is Fast Food Rockers - I Love Christmas, and it does what it says on the tin!
Its a merry and extremely camp festive experience! There is a distinct 80's Xmas tune vibe, channelling Last Christmas by Wham!
Fast Food Rockers were not on my "I hope they last" list when around, but this track is an exception to the cheesy mess they had out before!
I do love the 2m 15s "sweet harmony" bit.. its these little gems that make me happily ignore the cheap "Santa's sack" line.
I do love christmas, and I do love this track!

No comments: