Saturday 6 December 2008

Madam's Xmas Advent 2009 - Day 6


Day 6 and we have an other cracker for you!
This time from the mighty U.S. of A.!
I think I might put up my Christmas tree tonight as I don't want to leave it too late!



I sort of drop a clue in the previous section :p today's song is Lady GaGa - Christmas tree feat Space Cowboy.
After Lady GaGa's taking over of the world she pushed out this Xmas ditty! Her remaster of Hark the Herald!
It's her usual hard beats mixed with filth, but with a handful of jingle and bucket load of Ho Ho Ho!
I think she could do a better Christmas song, and I'm sure she will in time, but I do like giving this track a spin.
The video I chose to complement the track was my favourite of the bizarre Sims 2 made videos! I love the craziness that comes out of Sims made music vids!
Some inspired dance moves and the miming is better than the X factor contestants group songs!

No comments: