Friday 5 December 2008

Madam's Xmas Advent 2009 - Day 5



That time again! Only 20 day left till St Nic, or till you find out my fav Christmas track, whichever excites you more :P!
Were going favourite country outside Scotland now... SWEDEN!
Click on through to see which one!!



I'm surprised it's taken me 5 days to have a fully Swedish post, day one did have a Swede but was shared with an Aussie!
Today I bring you Måns Zelmerlöw & Agnes Carlsson - All I Want For Christmas!
This is a beautiful, winter warmer version of the Mariah classic.
It brings two of my favourite Svenska stars together! One Idol winner, Agnes, and one Idol finalist, Måns.
There is something a little funny sounding about all of Måns lines! He seams to get the funniest ones to sing in a serious tone!
The song was produced for the department store MQ's Xmas promotions. Maybe we could team Alexandra Burke and Lemar for M&S??? Actually that would be AMAZING!

Here is the beautiful Moulin Rouge MQ themed advert which accompanied the song!

No comments: