Tuesday 2 December 2008

Madam's Xmas Advent 2009 - Day 2


Day two and another cracking Christmas track hiding within the wrapped present!

Click on through to find out which it is!




Sarah Connor - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Today I bring you the German pop icon Sarah Connor taking on the classic Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!
This track is a truly beautiful number. Its subtle, yet powerful, and bursting to the brim with the message of love!
Even though this style of singing the song became big after Christina Aguilera belted it out, I prefer this version as she sings it with all the beauty, yet not overdoing it which I think Xtina possibly does!
The rest of Sarah Connor's Christmas album Christmas In My Heart never really clicked with me. It has some great tracks on it, but not a festive favourite of mine!

No comments: