Wednesday 3 December 2008

Madam's Xmas Advent 2009 - Day 3



Hope your having a festive time so far!
I was trying to be all high-tech and schedule my blog posts, but it went wrong so your getting day 2 and 3 at the same time! I am so kind to you!

You may also notice the presents will be wrapped in the flag of the artist country! Day 1 was a mixed bag so forget about that one!

Click on to find out what lies in the festive box!



Following on from the chilled Christmas song from Day 2 we have Sugababes - New Year
Ignoring the the title, this is a Christmas track. Though 9 years old, which is frightening, the track still sounds modern and soulful.
It's not all jingle and bells, but still have a December chill in it, which reminds me of the festive time!
After all the SugaJades fiasco this year, it's lovely to be reminded of the beautifully simple music the Sugababes used to produce!

A none Xmas song, but has the same December chill vibe along the lines of this song, is Liberty X - Holding on For You! I love this song, and it really does take me back when I hear it. It just makes me want to wrap myself in a warm duvet. The 2m50s stop kills me every time, so hot haha!

No comments: