Thursday 8 October 2009

M.I.A. Future Legend: Camilla Håkansson

I'm following the new series of Svenska Idol online and loving every second of it so far! Seriously Sweden make generic talent show formates so relevant and unique.
Though there are some seriously talented singers on the show, there is one future pop starlet who has stole my heart! Camilla Håkansson is the definition of a Schlager lover in human form!
Here is her electrifying performance of My Heart Will Go On...

I know... I know... her presentation of the lyrics was a bit all over the place! My favourite bit is at when she repeats with such punch "True Time"! If you think her Schlager remix was blasphemy then overt your eyes now....

HOW AMAZING!!!! legend legend legend! Alexandra Burke should listen up! wonder if that's what Same Difference would have performed the song like if that had been their winners single??
After this performance she got a right telling off by the judges! Have they not heard of Melodifestivalen? Can they not she that Camilla is setting down an audition for 2010???
What ever happens to her the rest of the series I will be following in great detail!
I will end this post with the fantastic fail she made live on TV!



Follow Idol either via the fabulous http://annkisvenssons.blogg.se/idol/ or searching!
annkisven on Youtube

No comments: