Tuesday 6 October 2009

Aquatic & Diva Themed Post

hey hey people!
got a few things to discuss and they seam to be linked by that lovely see through stuff... water!
Firstly we've got the pop Princess Agnes Carlsson with her newest addition to the musical perfection that is Dance Pop Love! After the disastrous remix of Big Blue Wall for the German album edition, I was surprised a ballad was added to the album! Even though it sounds a little like shes singing Urine instead of You Rain, the ballad is gorgeous. She has done ballads before with better results, check out original Big Blue Wall, her winner's single Right Her Right Now , the failed melodifestivalen entry Somewhere Down the Road, and my favorite of all the heartbreaking What Do I Do With All This Love


Next up is the brilliant new video by Emilia! Those fellow Swede lovers will recognise her for the immense Your My world from this years Melodifestivalen, which was easily one of my favourites from the show! Other readers may know her from 90's hit Big Big World. Anyway this new disco dancefloor delight will hopefully be her next European smash! The video was filmed at the club I visited in Stockholm. I had the best night out of my life there because it was filled with Schlager! This would rip the dancefloor up im sure!



Hopefully this post has not dampened your day... get it???

No comments: