Friday 27 November 2009

3 Words for Cheryl Cole... Lady GaGa Effect!


It's crazy isn't it!?! You wait a whole decade for an era defining popstar, and one comes along in the last 2 years! The world has gone GaGa for Lady G, and her iconic style has been copied and pasted all over the world!
Prime example today comes from Cheryl Cole and her new video feat. Will.I.am.

Wowzers... all the money they saved on the cheap scale début video Fight for This Love must have been saved for this rainy day! The song is just bland I think, maybe it will be a grower! I think it will have a fantastic remix that knock the pants off me!
However the video is just intense! I was transfixed throughout! Its so Swedish it hurts, so arty and beautiful!
Around the 1m mark though I think Cheryl looks a little Great Expectations-esc, like she's been sitting there for days. Looks a little ill!
Till 1m 40ish the whole thing is very GaGa chic... and then she just goes all out blatantly Lady G! It reminds me as a mix of Lady GaGa and Emma Bunton's Maybe video (how I heart that song!)!
2m10ish gets all Kylie Slow video!
2m27ish were back to Gaga... but a Sims Version or anime cartoon version of Lady GaGa.
Cheryl looks damn pretty in it though, and rocks the white hair better than Victoria did in Not Such an Innocent Girl!
As much as the song still drains on me... I can't stop watching the video... I almost want to do a Kanye and scream its the best video ever... but my common sense stops me!

P.s. I have watched the video many times for blogging purposes, and still forget Will.I.Am is in the video each time haha... he's like a human goldfish in this, so dull, and I forget him after 3 seconds!

No comments: