Monday 16 February 2009

Shining Like an Amy Diamond

Melodifestivalen was on Sat once again! And the song which has surprisingly been playing on repeat on my PC since is "It's My Life" by Amy Diamond!
I say surprised as it was not the strongest of the night, but seriously I'm addicted!



Firstly there is the crazy crazy Eurovisionly perfect lyrics...
"Tell the Boys that.. It's My Life" that's the line that hooked me! Why tell the boys? Which boys?

"When I Walk The Night": following on from the previous line are we to take that shes talking about being a lady of the night? These boys were to tell are clients? Not really a job for a 16 yrold!

"I Want You With Prevision" not sure if I keep hearing this wrong.. but what the hell does that mean? prevision as in planning in advance? if so then why tell them is she does what she feels like? a song about living your life to the full, with the safety catch on of coarse!

Also the tunes familiarity had been bugging me every time, till it struck me today!



Maybe it's not so obvious to most people, but it is what I was thinkin!



That any better?

What ever confusion has occurred though is swept away by the sheer amazingness of the tune, as well as the fantastic shiny glitter robe she had at the beginning of her performance, which I plan to make one of as it might keep the damn cold out!

No comments: